EZchecklist™

EZchecklist is an extremely powerful, yet simple and fun to use software product that gives you the superpower to focus on building solid habits of the most important activities for your success in Life and Business.

The more you use it, the better it gets... and so do you.

Price: Free. Start Now: Read the User Guide

____________________________________________________

Monday, September 13, 2021

Shortcut on iPhone Home Screen

I use EZchecklist™ on my laptop most of the time, but it sure comes in handy on my iPhone too.  However, it's a lot of poking around to open the Drive app, then go looking for my EZchecklist™ file and then open it. 

So I finally got around to adding a "shortcut" to it on my home screen.

It's much easier now! And it's easier, then I'll use it more, and if I use it more then I'll build good habits faster.



No comments:

Post a Comment