EZchecklist™

EZchecklist is an extremely powerful, yet simple and fun to use software product that gives you the superpower to focus on building solid habits of the most important activities for your success in Life and Business.

The more you use it, the better it gets... and so do you.

Price: Free. Start Now: Read the User Guide

____________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My Powerful Morning Playlist


My morning playlist keeps getting better, of course, because that's the way things go when you are using your EZchecklist™.  It's the concept of Kaizen (continuous improvement). 

I've been thoroughly enjoying waking up to some excellent inspirational videos. Don't tell YouTube, but I don't watch the videos, I'm too busy doing things to get ready for my day (making the bed, coffee, breakfast, getting dressed, etc). I just listen to the audio track, and all that good brain food sinks into my being.

This is an ongoing experiment, so the playlist as I have it now will continue to change and improve. Check it out, and make up your own playlist, and let me know some good stuff you've found inspirational. 

Hint: I subscribe to YouTube Premium so there are NO ADS! Best 12 buck you can spend. I have cancelled all the other stuff like Netflix, Hulu, blah, blah, blah. Those apps are there for only one purpose: to get you addicted to passively watching your life go by. Surely there is something more important you can be doing, right? Like being addicted to creating the life you want, the person you want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment