EZchecklist™

EZchecklist is an extremely powerful, yet simple and fun to use software product that gives you the superpower to focus on building solid habits of the most important activities for your success in Life and Business.

The more you use it, the better it gets... and so do you.

Price: Free. Start Now: Read the User Guide

____________________________________________________

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Integrating ToBeWise™ into EZchecklist™

 



EZchecklist™ is all about taking Action, of course. However action without right Thinking is chaos. That's why you have the app ToBeWise™.

This is how I integrate ToBeWise™ into my EZchecklist™ every day...

When I am into one of my first activities of the day, in the past called "Meditate" and now called "Build a Beautiful Mind" I reserve a section of that time to select a subject of interest, and let the quotes scroll on by at a leisurely pace. When I see a quote that grabs me, I'll tap it and Favorite it, and continue to scroll. I reserve about 5 minutes for this. Here's the note for this activity:

I'll do this same process as part of my Unwind Rituals in the evening before sleep. Again, for about 5 minutes. 

I've been using this app for about 4 years, and I'm still amazed at some of the things I'm still learning! There are 177 different subjects that you can choose so you will always find something worthwhile and timely.

No comments:

Post a Comment