EZchecklist™

EZchecklist is an extremely powerful, yet simple and fun to use software product that gives you the superpower to focus on building solid habits of the most important activities for your success in Life and Business.

The more you use it, the better it gets... and so do you.

Price: Free. Start Now: Read the User Guide

____________________________________________________

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Visual storytelling: with a logo


Have you noticed that there was no visual at the top of this site? That's just wrong, of course, and it is way past time to have one that tells the story at a glance. The only excuse I can offer for why this has been the case is that I am completely without talent when it comes to anything artistic. I know what I like when I see it, but am powerless to create compelling visuals.

I mentioned this to one of my clients, Alyssa, who happens to be an artist/illustrator and she leaped at the chance to give it a try. So this, above, was her first shot at it, knowing full well that there will be many improvements to come, as with everything in life.

Thank you Alyssa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment